For the DVD of the same concert, see Hammersmith Odeon London '75
Hammersmith Odeon London '75 is Bruce Springsteen's fourth live album, released on February 28, 2006. It was recorded at Hammersmith Odeon in London, England on November 18, 1975, during Springsteen and the E Street Band's first-ever UK concert, during the Born to Run Tour. A DVD of the same concert was released as part of the Born to Run: 30th Anniversary Edition box set, before the audio was released as a standalone album. It is going to be reissued as a 4 LP set, limited to 3,000 copies, for Record Store Day 2017 on April 22, 2017.
Track Listing Edit
- Thunder Road
- Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
- Spirit in the Night
- Lost in the Flood
- She's The One
- Born To Run
- The E Street Shuffle
- It's Hard to be a Saint in the City
- Kitty's Back
- Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
- 4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)
- Detroit Medley
- For You
- Quarter to Three
- Bruce Springsteen - guitar, vocals, harmonica, and piano on "For You"
- Roy Bittan - piano, backing vocals
- Clarence Clemons - tenor, baritone and soprano saxophones, percussion, backing vocals
- Danny Federici - keyboards
- Garry Tallent - bass guitar, tambourine on opening of "She's the One"
- Steven Van Zandt - guitar, slide guitar, backing vocals
- Max Weinberg - drums
- ↑ "Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band - Hammersmith Odeon London '75". Record Store Day. Record Store Day, 2017. Web. 24 Mar. 2017.